CW Morse Pro Keyer Powered By The Legendary K1EL K16!
The CW Morse Pro Keyer Powered By The K16 is a single chip Morse code keyer with a HUGE range of features! NOTE: The Pro Keyer Works with Paddles Only
It is implemented in a Microchip PIC12F1840 single chip microcontoller!
Setup commands are directly entered on the paddles in Morse code. When not in use, the K16 will automatically enter a low power sleep mode so it can run off a battery for many months.
All settings and messages are stored in nonvolitile memory so that if power is removed they are preserved. Check All These...
• Keyer speed range: 5 - 99 WPM • HSCW: 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000 or 6000 lpm
• QRSS: 3, 6, 10, 12, 30, 60 second dits • Non-Volatile Message Memory: 240 letters in twelve Slots/dual banked with embedded commands.
• Dynamically allocated message memory • Backspace supported on message entry
• Keying Modes: Bug, Ultimatic, Iambic A or B
• Serial Number Generation • Audio Frequency keying mode
• Adjustable Letter Spacing: 25 to 75% • Adjustable Weighting: 25 to 75 %
• Automatic letterspace mode (Autospace)
• Adjustable Keying Compensation: 0 to 31 mSec
• Paddle swap command
• Beacon: Programmable interval: 1 to 99 seconds
• Sidetone Output: TTL Square wave, 100Ω output Z
• Continuously adjustable Sidetone frequency
• Keying output: TTL, high true when keyed
• Speed control potentiometer • Push-button user interface
• 39 easy to use commands • Operating Voltage: 2.5-5.0 VDC, built in oscillator
• Power Consumption: <1 ma active, <18 μA standby • Supply Voltage Monitor
• Two User Configurations each with callsign •
Rx and Tx Practice Modes
• Ability to key two separate radio
Download the manual HERE